Pariyatti-Patipatti Courses and workshops for the year 2016-17 at Global Vipassana Pagoda, Mumbai.
Residential Short Course, to be conducted by Rev. Bhante Ashin Kusala, an Abhidhamma Scholar from Myanmar.
1. Course Dates: May 15 - May 19, 2017
2. All supporting documents are required alongwith the application form.
3. Last date for submitting applications is April 9, 2017.
4. Medium of Instruction is English.
5. This program has limited seats.
1. Applicant must have completed at least one 20-day Vipassana course.
2. Applicant must have two years of regular practice of two hours of meditation daily.
3. Applicant must be observing five precepts since the last one year.
4. Minimum Educational Qualifications: Graduation/Bachelor’s Degree. Passing certificate is compulsory.
5. Should have basic knowledge of the Pali language.
To download the application form for this short course, Click Here
Upcoming Residential Pāli courses for 2017.
||July 22, 2017
|October 6, 2017
|Basic Pāli – English Ten Weeks Residential course
1. Applicant must have completed three 10 day Vipassana courses and one Satipatthana course.
2. One year regular practice of two hours at home daily.
3. Observation of five precepts since last one year.
4. Educational Qualifications: Fifteen years of education completed. Passing certificate is a must.
5. Recommendation by Area Teacher/Senior Assistant Teacher is a MUST. The AT Recommendation form is a part of the programme application form and must be signed by an AT who knows the applicant well.
6. One passport size photograph.
Note: Applicants must submit supporting documents with the form.
To download the application form for the residential courses listed above, please Click Here
For queries & sending application forms by email please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address for sending application forms:
Vipassana Research Institute (VRI)
Global Vipassana Pagoda
Next to Esselworld, Gorai Village,
Borivali (West), Mumbai 400091,
Tel.: (9:30 AM to 5:30 PM only)
Direct: (+91) 22 62427560
Board: (+91) 22 62427500 / 28451170 / 28451204, Ext. 560
For more information, please contact:
Mrs. Baljit Lamba: (+91) 9833518979
Ms.Rajshree Kshirsagar: (+91) 9004698648
Mrs. Alka Vengurlekar: (+91) 9820583440
Mrs. Archana Deshpande: (+91) 9869007040