It is a condensed version of 70-minutes Anapana session. Please refer the following link to follow audio/video instructions of Mr. S. N. Goenka:
Please click on the links below to download audio files of mini-anapana meditation in various languages:
Instructions for playing 70-minutes and 20-minutes anapana sessions:
- This is to be played in a quiet hall or room suitable for meditation.
- Participants must agree to stay for the entire time of the session, observing noble silence and should maintain segregation of males and females with no physical contact.
- Participants can be anyone above the age of 10 years.
- The only instructions should be Goenkaji’s Mini Anapana recording. Neither the person hosting the session nor anyone else should give any other instructions, either live or recorded
- There should be no charge whatsoever for attending a Mini Anapana session.
Note: Please note that someone who has learnt Anapana from any of the above sources, will not be considered as an "Old Student" in this tradition. They can't participate in any program designated "Only for Old Students".
Please note that there should be no charge whatsoever, in any manner, for attending a Anapana session.
After learning the Anapana meditation from anyone of the above ways, it is essential to practice Anapana for a short period of atleast 10-15 minutes each day, morning and evening, to get the true benefits of the technique.
Benefits of practicing Anapana
Many students have reported the following benefits by the regular practice of Anapana Meditation:
- Effective tool to deal with the fears, anxieties and pressures
- Increased concentration of mind
- Improved awareness and alertness of the mind
- Memory becomes sharp
- Decision-making power improves
- Mastery over the mind
- Increased self-confidence
- Decreased agitation, fear, tension, nervousness and stress
- Increased capacity to work
- Better performance in studies, sports and extra-curricular activities
- Better ability to understand and express oneself
- Mind becomes healthy, wholesome and strong
- One becomes full of good wishes for others
For more information on Anapana meditation, please click here.