Conducted by Vipassana Research Institute
The Course includes the basics of Pali Grammar and a few Suttas from Tipitaka.
The medium of instruction is English.
- Applicant must have completed at least one 10-day Vipassana meditation Course ( As taught by S N Goenka in the tradition of Sayagyi U Ba khin)
- Applicant must have passed HSC (Higher Secondary School examination) or completed 12 years of education.
The course will commence on Saturday, 2nd October 2021.
- The online Pali-English course will continue for about 8 months.
- Lectures will be conducted *twice a week on Wednesday and Saturday*
- Each lecture will be played *twice a day* for the convenience of international students.
- Each lecture will be for *1.5 to 2 hours*
*2 pm & 10 pm* Indian Standard Time (UCT+5.30)
Afterwards, the lectures will be made available to the participants for viewing, on YouTube or on VRI Website.
The lectures will be streamed on *YouTube*
The participants who wish to get a certificate, will have to appear for an online examination at the end of the course.
TO APPLY, PLEASE FILL THE FORM GIVEN BELOW
Link for Course Registration: https://forms.gle/nSTQvme6yp64
Last Date for Application
25th September 2021
For Queries, please Contact, kindly call *between 10 am to 6 pm IST.*
+ 91 78219 95737 (All days except Saturday)
+ 91 86526 43433 (All days except Sunday)
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org